Best Employers events
Best Employers Eastern Region facilitates discussion between organisations to share best practice on leadership and employee engagement. Join the growing network of Best Employers who share the latest thinking on employee engagement by participating in the 2018 events.
Dates for the 2018 diary
- Best Employers Eastern Region Awards Conference – October 3, 2018
The Awards Conference on October 3 will celebrate the Eastern Region as the best place to work in the UK
At the awards conference in October, the winners of the Best Employers Eastern Region Awards will be named, and the newly accredited organisations recognised.
At both events there will be the opportunity to:
- Hear from high profile guest speakers
- Take part in discussions and networking
- Share experiences of how to create inspiring, innovative and engaging places to work
Guest speakers will discuss topics including the latest trends in leadership and employee engagement, such as:
- Improving candidate and employee experiences
- Evolving culture to suit a multi-generational workforce
- Moving from annual to continuous pulse reviews
- Development of authentic leaders
- Diversity and business strength
- Retaining talent and building inclusive pipelines
- Employee benefits to enhance employer brand
- Mentoring and coaching for success
Guest speakers at past events have featured business leaders from high-performing organisations across the region, and nationwide, including AstraZeneca, Adnams, Benefit Cosmetics, Birketts, Virgin Management, Beckett Investment Management, Cambridge Consultants, Grant Thornton, Engage for Success and Treatt.