Are you the best in the business? The EDP Business Awards are now open!
PUBLISHED: 13:20 10 May 2017 | UPDATED: 08:57 11 May 2017
Mark Bullimore Photography
Are you the best in the business? Now’s the time to prove it.
The EDP Business Awards 2017 are now open for entries, and we want to hear from the most exciting and innovative companies from across our region.
This year’s theme is innovation, reflecting the demands upon businesses to evolve and differentiate themselves in an ever-changing business landscape.
We are looking for companies who are demonstrating that innovation and using it to drive forward the Norfolk economy - whether that be innovation in how they deal with their staff, a new product they have launched, a unique piece of technology they have developed, or how they are inspiring the workforce of the future.
Across 10 categories, we are seeking entries from the best of Norfolk businesses - those who embody the thriving and forward-thinking economy we have in the county. Each shortlisted company will also be considered for the overall Barclays Business of the Year title.
In addition, one individual will be recognised for their contribution to the Norfolk business community with the Outstanding Achievement award.
And all our winners will be celebrated at a black-tie gala dinner, supported by our principal partner Anglian Water, which will be held at the Norfolk Showground on Thursday, November 2.
The categories are:
• Breaking Boundaries, sponsored by Lovewell Blake
• Tech Innovator, sponsored by Computer Service Centre
• Skills of Tomorrow, sponsored by Indigo Swan
• Investing in Future Growth, sponsored by Howes Percival
• Knowledge Catalyst, sponsored by UEA
• Top 100 Accelerator, sponsored by Roche Chartered Surveyors, Mills & Reeve and PwC
• Enviro-Technologies, sponsored by Paul Robinson Partnership
• Future50 One to Watch, sponsored by Nwes
• Small Business, sponsored by Farnell Clarke
• Customer Care, sponsored by Greater Anglia